Thursday, July 18, 2013

Detroit Real Estate Investing Club Meets


4 – 6 PM:  Q and A session with Mark Maupin and Ian Watts

Topics:

  • Learn how to write a buyer favorable purchase agreement
  • Learn how to put a great deal under contract to wholesale
  • Learn the business of wholesaling real estate

6 – 8:30 PM:  Keynote Speaker – Your Real Estate Attorney

Come hear the attorney used by real estate investors, real estate agents, home buyers and landlords; the man referred to by many as The Real Estate Attorney Who Saves My Assets!

Get answers to questions like these:

  • Liabilities are killing me how do you learn how to structure yourself?
  • I own a house with no insurance how do I set it up to protect my personal assets if I am sued for a slip and fall?
  • What do I need to now to be in the real estate game?

The must know items for 2013!  Go to the attorney sought by successful investors and real estate agents:

  • Learn what not to say to real estate brokers and investors to succeed and prosper in 2013
  • Learn the top 5 items that kill most investors in the market
  • Learn from The Attorney who is a successful real estate investor, has set up numerous brokers business structure, taught hundreds of investors how to structure asset protection, and has been the attorney representing the largest real estate investor groups in the Detroit Metro area

Q & A Session on Legal Issues facing investors, real estate agents and landlords:

  • How to set myself up in the real estate business to follow the rules so I do not get hurt
  • What clauses should I include in my lease to protect myself
  • Did you know that even if you close with a title company you might not be covered unless you get something in writing?  What is that one thing they do not tell you about?
  • Why is control more important than ownership?  What are the top (seldom known; not talked about) ways to have control?

What is new in 2013?  This is a Must-Attend meeting for all real estate professionals, beginners and experienced!



Event Date: Thursday July 18, 2013
Event Date: Thursday, 18th July 2013
Event Start Time: 4:00 PM
Event End Time: 8:30 PM
Location: Wayne County Community College Room E 106 5901 Conner St Detroit, MI, 48213
Primary Phone: Mark Maupin 248-939-6232
Primary Email:Maupin.mark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment